A new approach to primary care medicine!
For Everyday Life
Denver based primary care medical practice focused on providing convenient healthcare for individuals, families and businesses. A no waiting room approach to accessible and personalized care while remaining surprisingly affordable.
Welcome to Balanced Healthcare
Cora discovered her love for medicine while studying exercise science and psychology at Colorado College. She went on to earn her postgraduate degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Pacific University in 2007. After obtaining board certification, she spent five years treating a range of acute conditions in the Unity Hospital ER. Over the past nine years Cora has shifted focus to preventive health and managing chronic illness.
After years of seeing upwards of fifty patients each day, she realized traditional medicine was no longer focused on patients. The desire to prioritize each patient and a passion for helping people provided the motivation to create Balanced Healthcare – a concierge medical practice devoted to building authentic relationships based on convenience, accessibility and more one-on-one time with patients. This dedication allows Cora to dig deeper into each patient’s questions, concerns, illness and injury and creates an opportunity to develop each patient’s individualized care plan.
Benefits & Services
After more than 12 years of watching the healthcare system progressively grow complicated and frustrating for both patients and providers, I became passionate about finding a way to recapture the practice of medicine focused solely on patient care.
- A complete and individualized annual health assessment and physical exam
- Routine office visits
- Chronic disease management:
Diabetes Blood Pressure Cholesterol Heart Disease Thyroid Disorders Hormone Imbalance Asthma Allergies Arthritis Osteoporosis PrEP Medication Management
- Woman's Health:
Menopause Pregnancy Testing Family Planning and Birth Control Pap Smear and Breast Exam
- Mental health care for depression, anxiety and sleep disorders
- Consultations for coaching to quit smoking and stress management
- Medical weight loss with individualized exercise and nutrition plans
- Urgent care for injury and illness
- Pre-op clearance
- Sports medicine
- Sports physicals
- Partnering with labs to provide tests at a significantly reduced cost
- Same-day and next-day appointments
- Working with local imaging facilities to provide discounts for:
X-rays MRIs CTs Ultrasounds Mammography and other imaging studies.
- Acute Illness:
Strep Throat Flu Mono Urinary Tract Infection Vaginal/Penile Infections Sexually Transmitted Infections Pink Eye Pregnancy Sinus Infections Ear Infections Bronchitis Sprains, Strains, Fractures (splinting)
Removal of warts, skin tags, moles, and minor lesions Skin biopsy of suspicious lesions and/or referral Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen)
- Ear Lavage (for ear wax build up)
- EKG and Spirometry
- Nebulizer (breathing) Treatments
- Urgent care for injury and illness
- Blood Sugar Testing
- Intravenous Fluids for Acute Illness and Dehydration
- Infection Treatment and Management:
Abscess Incision and Drainage Infected Toenail Removal Animal Bites
- Wound Repair (Stitches, Staples, and Skin Glue)
- Wound Care
- If your care requires a medical specialist, I will help expedite scheduling and continue to collaborate directly with them
- Certain in-house medications dispensed at wholesale prices to save you money and a trip to the pharmacy
I will always deliver complete transparency in my practice of medicine and billing. My primary focus is to provide each patient with the appropriate medical recommendations for their individualized healthcare needs at the lowest cost possible. Membership pricing is designed to be affordable and simple.
Couples & Families